Sunday, May 17, 2009

EMMA'S HERE!!


so emma got here safe!! i got up early early early to go to the airport and i was still late, but it all turned out fine as we found eachother really quickly. I made emma stay up all day which we're getting pretty tired right now but Emma's doing a wonderful job powering through on about 2 hours of sleep. We had a little breakfast and Em got to meet my host mom and sister and then we walked into town. I showed her the Plaza de Cervantes, the Catedral de Santos Ninos, the calle mayor (the picture is of us on the calle mayor) and then we came back to the house and ate lunch with my family which went really well, Emma got along with them really well. We then laid down for a little siesta as is the spanish way and now we're just planning for the rest of our time together!! Just wanted to let you all know we're having an amazing time! even if it did mess up my rome posts, i'll live :)

2 comments: